About GForce Software
Specialising in vintage synthesizer modelling, GForce Software offer a range of products with the most authentic sonic and musical quality in the virtual arena since 2003.
- Link to [GForce Software History] – A written history of GForce Software
- Link to [That’s The Way We Work] – A Youtube video about the way we work at GForce Software
GForce Oberheim OB-E
Oberheim OB-E is authentic emulation of the Oberheim® 8-Voice, and the first ever software instrument with Tom Oberheim’s personal endorsement.
GForce M-Tron MkII
The GForce M-Tron MkII is a celebration of the insanely rare and highly coveted original dual manual ‘trons, namely the Mellotron® MkI/MkII and Chamberlin® Musicmaster. M-Tron MkII is a new and distinct product from M-Tron Pro, yet part of the family.
A meticulous emulation of the legendary ARP® Odyssey and successor to the multi-award winning Oddity
- Link to [Oddity2 Product Page]
impOSCar2 is the multi-award winning reimagination of the OSCar®
- Link to [impOSCar2 Product Page]
Award winning, highly detailed and accurate emulation of the Minimoog® with heaps of attitude
- Link to [Minimonsta Product Page]
Virtual String Machine (VSM)
The world’s greatest vintage string ensembles wrapped into an intuitive synthesizer user interface
- Link to [VSM Product Page]
Released in December 2015 to critical acclaim and created to compliment the I Monster album of the same name, Bright Sparks documents the stories of eight musical instrument pioneers, – Robert Moog (Moog), Alan R Pearlman (ARP), Don Buchla (Buchla), Harry Chamberlin (Chamberlin), The Bradley Brothers (Mellotronics), Adrian Wagner (Electronic Dream Plant), Peter Zinovieff (EMS) and Ken Freeman (Freeman String Symphonizer).
- Link to [Blog]
- Link to video 1 [Behind The Scenes] – A Side Introduction, Moog & Arp
- Link to video 2 [A Side] – Robert Moog, Don Buchla, Alan R Pearlman (ARP) and Harry Chamberlin
- Link to video 3 [Behind The Scenes] – B Side Introduction, The Brits
- Link to video 4 [B Side] – The Bradley Brothers (Mellotronics), Peter Zinovieff (EMS) Adrian Wagner (Electronic Dream Plant) and Ken Freeman
M-Tron Pro virtual instrument is a remarkable emulation of the classic Mellotron®.
- Link to [M-Tron Pro Product Page]
M-Tron Pro Complete
The ultimate collection of everything authentically ‘Tron. M-Tron Pro Complete bundle includes the M-Tron Pro instrument with all the additional Expansion Packs.
- Link to [M-Tron Pro Complete Product Page]
‘All M-Tron Pro Expansion Packs’
The definitive collection with all the M-Tron Pro Expansion Packs. The largest, most comprehensive and authentic digital collection of carefully curated Tron sounds in the market.
Streetly Tapes – Expansion Pack for M-Tron Pro
Individual add-on expansion pack for the M-Tron Pro. Those focused around Streetly Electronics, the original UK ‘Tron manufacturers, providing their orignal tapes for use in the M-Tron Pro.
- Link to Product Pages: The Streetly Tapes – [Vol1], [Vol2], [Vol3], [Vol4], [Vol5], [Vol6], [M300], [SFX Console]
Instruments Tapes – Expansion Pack for M-Tron Pro
Individual add-on expansion packs for the M-Tron Pro exploring the Chamberlin, the Optigan, the Orchestron respectively.
Alex Ball – Artist Expansion Pack for M-Tron Pro & M-Tron Select
We invited Alex Ball to create a new yet authentic ‘Tron sounds for the M-Tron Pro and M-Tron Select.
- Link to Product Pages: [Alex Ball]
Hainbach – Artist Expansion Pack for M-Tron Pro & M-Tron Select
We invited Hainbach to create a new yet authentic ‘Tron sounds for the M-Tron Pro.
- Link to Product Pages: [Hainbach]