TRADING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Goods remain the property of GForce Software Ltd Ltd until they are fully paid for. If you are in any doubt as to the suitability of the product you are ordering, please download a demo of the product (where applicable) on this website BEFORE you order.
We will replace any defective product immediately at our cost. However we cannot accept returns for any other reason.
The rights to return the goods to us as will not apply in the following circumstances:
— In the case of copyrighted goods (all software, media and sample CDs) where the packaging has been unsealed and/or the product has been registered.
All prices quoted are unit prices in Sterling (GB pounds £ net of VAT).
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Introduction These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website.
2. Intellectual property rights Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
3. License to use website You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
- you must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system;
- you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
- you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
4. Limitations of liability
You acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
5. Restricted access
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
If we provide you with a User Name and Password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that User Name and Password is kept confidential. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your User Name or Password.
We may disable your User Name and Password at our sole discretion or if you breach any of the policies or terms governing your use of our website or any other contractual obligation you owe to us.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
7. Entire agreement
8. Law and jurisdiction
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
9. Our contact details
The full name of our company is GForce Software Ltd (registered in England No. 4660835) and our address is:
GForce Software Ltd, 39 Star Road, Caversham, Reading, Berkshire RG4 5BE Our VAT number is GB868973055.