October 23, 2023
by GForce Software
We are looking for an independent and self-starter Software Developer (C++/JUCE/DSP) Developer to join our software team and lead the development of virtual instruments.
- Develop high-quality (sonically and visually) plugins that inspire composers
- Write top quality C++ code, super efficient, well architectured and well commented
- Develop authentically sounding yet efficient DSP source code
- Conduct testing of your own code, code refactoring when needed; conduct peer-review
- Exchange constructively with beta testers & the product team to build the right products
- Support your software teammates and keep learning and researching new ideas
- Create installers for Mac and PC; Conduct product maintenance
- Audio and Music Tech BSc or equivalent, MSc in Software Engineering
- You have 2-3 years of experience designing audio plugins (ideally with Juce)
- Fluent in C++, Juce, DSP, software testing, code review and debugging
- You are passionate about all synthesisers and solving music producers & composers’ challenges
- Autonomous, you enjoy working alone, yet you are a great collaborator
- You welcome constructive feedback (about yourself & your products)
- Self-starter and passionate – you like to explore new ideas and experiment
- Github, PD or Max, Matlab, Multi-DAW, and Python experience is a plus
- UK Remote. Possibly Europe.
CONTACT US TO APPLY
Please click this [LINK] to download the details about the role and how to apply.
The GForce Software team