- Herbie Hancock: Chameleon & Ready or Not
- John Foxx: Metamatic
- Jean Michel Jarre: Oxygene
- Gary Numan: Music for Chameleons
- Klaus Schultze: Picture Music
- Kraftwerk: Autobahn
- Ultravox: Vienna
- George Duke & Chick Corea: misc solos
- Tangerine Dream: Atem
- Manfred Mann’s Earth Band: Blinded By The Light
- BBC Radiophonic Workshop: Dr Who Theme Tune
- ELO: Out Of The Blue
- Joe Walsh: Life’s Been Good
- The Human League: Love Action
- REM: Undertow & Leave
- Ohio Players: Gold
- The Sweet: Fox On The Run
- Elton John: Rocket Man & Funeral For A Friend
- Conny Plank (Can, Eno & David Bowie)
- Adrian Utley (Portishead)
Odyssey Oddity Receipt
Our Odyssey receipt from 1977. The total price of this instrument was $1440 inc discount and was bought from Ed Schaeffer - The Music Man Colorado. By comparison, the Oddity is a killer deal with a retail price of around 10% of the original.
Odyssey to Oddity
Some interesting Odyssey oddities!
Odyssey Advert 1980
A UK music store advert showing a MkIII Odyssey with PPC and proclaiming that none other than ‘Chick Cores’ uses this instrument The discounted ‘direct import’ price of £749 would be the equivalent of £2000 today. Depending on the Model Odyssey, if you were lucky enough to find a good one, be prepared to pay anything up to £1200.
Original Odyssey Patches
The Oddity contains many of the classic Odyssey Patches that feature in both the Odyssey Manual and the fascinating book Learning Music With Synthesizers co-written by ARP Founders Alan R Pearlman and David Friend.
ARP Odyssey Video
Want to know more about how the Odyssey works? In the following video GForce's Dave Spiers attempts to talk you through some of its features.