"G Force's Minimonsta plug in does a dead on Minimoog impression. It's makes everything from killer bass sounds for dance beats to fab emulations of vintage '70s synth lead sounds. Of course, in addition to the traditional Minimoog...
- Analog modeling of the legendary Minimoog
- All original features including 3 oscillators and the famous Moog 4-pole, 24dB/octave filter
- Additional LFO & ADSR for modulation of almost every parameter
- Vast MIDI control possibilities
- Monophonic, polyphonic, legato and unison trigger modes
- Fully programmable with over 6000 factory patches (including many from Rick Wakeman)
- Real-time morphing between up to twelve patches via keyboard control
- External input allows filter to be used as plug-in effect
- Delay effect
- Full automation support
The macdirectory website review awarded it five star status and proclaimed:
"This instrument represents a quantum improvement over the original and leaves all competing Moog emulators smoldering in the dust. A perfect recreation with amazing new features."