"impOSCar2 is like a cool beer on a hot day. Thank you for properly aging it. Well worth the wait, and then some."
- Successor to the multi-award winning impOSCar
- Two Oscillators & 13 Waveforms
- New Mono Unison and Poly Unison Modes
- New Aux Mod Section with comprehensive routing
- Programmable Additive Wave Matrix Grid
- Nine Filter Types with Drive, Cutoff, Q and Separation.
- New Chord Memory and single note retrigger
- 6 Portamento modes with new Unison glide voice spread
- New Unison Voice Pan
- New Note Pan Modes
- Programmable Velocity Responses and New Aftertouch
- Improved Arpeggiator
- New Instrument and Effects Versions
- Small, Regular or Large Interface Sizes
- New Ring Modulator
- New Chorus Modes
- 1000+ Patch library featuring sounds created by original OSCar users inc Billy Currie (Ultravox) Darren Price & Rick Smith (Underworld) & Paul Wiffen (the original OSCar sound designer and programmer for Stevie Wonder & Jean Michel Jarre).
NB: There is no RTAS version of impOSCar2 for PC users
"After 429 years in development, the sequel to one of my favourite soft synths is finally here - impOSCar2 is simply stunning. I don't think I'll be holding my breath for v3 though"
Ronan Macdonald - Computer Music